Friday, May 29, 2009

I am hazard

This past year, I've done probably 25% of my eating while driving. I call it efficiency.

I've concluded that eating while driving is definitely more dangerous than talking on a cellphone. I can name three occasions off the top of my head when eating put me relatively close to an accident - far more so than talking on my phone ever did -

1. A burrito exploded on my lap
2. A bowl of ramen burned my tongue
3. Donut glaze crumbled all over me

What's the basis for outlawing things while driving? I don't really think it's the most distracting thing. Food is so volatile and varies in shape and form, while people on phones are mostly static in their use. I'm just surprised in hindsight that eating is still allowed... though quite thankful.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

i totally eat in the car too. i cant even count the number of times things have exploded.

anyway, but eating ramen in the car? thats impressive. youre going to have to teach/show me how thats even possible.

kingbobo100 said...

hey dude, i know you dont update often, but just in case you ever update again, just know that i will be stalking you. lol

cheers bro,

sperm

Phoenix Capital Software said...

cool..