Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random 14 - 20

Sometimes I think in depth about the steps necessary to drop everything in my life here and just move to the midwest to farm grain for a simpler and possibly more fulfilling existence.

When I graduated high school, I was 140 lbs. By the beginning of my junior year in college, I was 172, and one summer later, I was back to 150, which I still am today.

I don't like celebrating my own birthday. Something about being the center of attention only out of obligation.

I have almost been arrested.. more than once.

I really, really hate being bad at things and subsequently failure. Sometimes I think the only reason I have any drive at all is to avoid that failure.

I wish my ego was smaller.

Whenever I'm applauding something, the # of claps always falls on a multiple of 7.

1 comment:

Sarup said...

i hate celebrating my birthday too, lol. visit again soon? :)