Friday, November 14, 2008

Bookmarks

I have a folder in my bookmarks dropdown called "Pictures" where I put random pictures of videos that for one reason or another, I decided would be worth seeing again.


(click for full picture)
http://ignatz.brinkster.net/cbillart.html
Pre Calvin and Hobbes art by Bill Watterson


Classic Winnie the Pooh episode... this one was hard to find! I love the idea that Rabbit finds Pooh so unbearable that he puts a frame around Pooh's ass and disguises him as a painting.


This was my computer desktop background for a few months, as Peter knows. "NOOOOOO"


Borderline NSFW, Scooby gets his when Shaggy's not around. I don't look for these, they find me.


Also... when did Ne-Yo legitimately start approaching the same stratosphere as Usher? Or is he there already? (So Sick, Sexylove, Because of You, When You're Mad, Do You, Hate That I Love You, Closer, Miss Independent.. off the top of my head) Shoot, he's been killing it for the past couple of years and his new cd is pretty solid too.

No comments: