Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quotes

Some quotes from the past week...

Duct tape and WD40 can fix 99% of problems in life. If it is supposed to move and it does not - WD40. If it moves and should not - Duct tape.

Whether you believe you can or can't, you are right.
- Henry Ford

Your best bet is to act like a duck, looking calm and composed on the surface but pedaling furiously under the water.
- Steven Gilbert (Does he know how funny of a visual he created? It just makes me think of a duck quack-groaning under the strain)

From one of my clients who is a lawyer: A month before law school starts is the point at which your life ceases for the next 14 months. Just accept it.

From the same guy: Yeah, I think maybe we'll have a kid sometime. As long as he doesn't get in the way.

And not a quote yet kind of quoteworthy, today I got asked if I was married.

No comments: